List of active policies
|User Agreement||Site policy||All users|
|Disclosure and Consent Statement on the Protection of Personal Data||Site policy||All users|
As ILO Office for Türkiye (International Labour Organization Office for Türkiye) (hereinafter referred to as “ILO Türkiye” or “ILO”), we use many technologies such as SDKs, pixels, GIFs, etc. (“cookies”) to improve your experience while using or visiting our websites (“Site”), applications and all our similar online and offline media made available to you on digital media (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Platform”). When you visit our website, our site will send a cookie to your device. This cookie is a small piece of information stored on your hard drive, which tells us that your computer has accessed our website. The cookie will not be able to directly identify you.
Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Ground
In the context of your visit to our website, your personal data is collected through cookies based on the legal grounds for the legitimate interest of our organization. Your personal data can also be processed for the purposes indicated in this Cookie Disclaimer, under the conditions and purposes for the processing of personal data specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection (“PDP Law”).
Such technologies are used in line with the applicable legislation and particularly Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection (“PDP Law”).
The purpose of this Cookie Disclaimer is to provide you with information on the processing of your personal data, obtained through cookies used during the use of the Platforms. In this text, we would like to explain which types of cookies we use on our website and for what purposes, and how you can control such cookies.
Details of the Cookies Used on Our Platform
|Cookie Service Provider||Cookie Name||Purpose of Cookie||Cookie Type||Cookie Term|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _ga||Allows for analysing users’ movements in the site anonymously, examining the overall performance of the site.||Third Party Cookie||2 years|
|Hotjar||_hj||Allows for heatmapping users’ action-based behaviour in the site anonymously.||Third Party Cookie||1 year|
|CrazyEgg||_ce||Allows for heatmapping users’ action-based behaviour in the site anonymously.||Third Party Cookie||1 year|
We will process your personal information with regard to how you use our website. We use our cookies to collect other data, in line with our legitimate interest, to help us understand which pages are the most popular and when the peak usage times are, along with other information on Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, referring website addresses, application activity logs and error logs that helps us improve the content and make it easier to navigate our website. Furthermore;
Perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Platform.For example, sign-in members do not need to re-enter passwords when visiting different pages on the Platform.
Analyse and improve the performance of the Platform. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Platform runs, determining the number of visitors to the Platform and adjusting performance accordingly or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
Increase the functionality of the Platform and provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media through the Platform, remembering user name information or search queries on the next visit of the Platform visitor.
Personalization and targeting. For example, showing content linked to the visitors’ interests based on the pages and products viewed by the visitor.
Information on how you can manage your preferences for cookies used on the Platform is as follows:
- Although the preferences used in this regard vary according to the browser used, you can find a general description at https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Cookie Preferences may need to be made separately on each device on which the visitor has access to the Platform:
- Click here to turn off cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- Preferences for cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The settings menu for the mobile device can be used to manage cookies through mobile devices.
- You can personalize your preferences for cookies by changing the settings on your browser.
- For further information about cookies, please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org or https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or use the “Privacy Badger” application (https://www.eff.org/tr/privacybadger).
What Are Your Rights as a Data Subject?
According to Article 11 of the PDP Law, data subjects shall be entitled to:
- find out whether their personal data has been processed,
- request the relevant information if your personal data has been processed,
- find out the purpose for processing your personal data and whether the data is used appropriately,
- learn about the domestic or foreign third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- request the correction of errors in the case of any missing or incorrectly processed personal data, and that the transaction carried out in this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the case of elimination of the reasons requiring its processing, even though the data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the PDP Law and other relevant legislation, and that the transaction carried out in this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- contest the results of automated processing in cases in which the analysis of the processed data by means of exclusively automated systems has produced unfavourable results,
- claim compensation for damages resulting from the unlawful processing of personal data.
You can send us your applications concerning your rights listed above by filling in the ILO Office for Türkiye Data Subject Application Form available on https://iloakademi.org/local/pages/?id=7. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded, free of charge, as earliest as possible and within 30 days at the latest; however, if the operation necessitates additional costs, a fee may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Board of Personal Data Protection.
Last Update: 21.04.2021
ILO (International Labour Organization) Akademi Platform Membership and User Agreement
The ILO Akademi Learning Platform (“Platform”), established by the ILO Office for Türkiye (“ILO and/or ILO Türkiye”), offers access to content aimed at learning and development.
This ILO Akademi Learning Platform Membership and User Agreement (the “Agreement”) regulates the rules regarding users’ enjoyment of the services offered on the Platform and their use of the Platform, as well as the rights and obligations of the parties, after users are registered on the Platform or during and after their access to the Platform as unregistered “Users”.
- ILO Akademi is a learning platform offering training opportunities to social partners and all people of all ages and groups who wish to enhance vocational and personal skills and knowledge in order to achieve the goal of providing decent and productive jobs in freedom, equality, safety and dignity for all women and men and all of the content available on this platform must be used in line and/or in parallel with this purpose. ILO Türkiye reserves the right to take suitable measures for the use of the platform in line with its purpose.
- You need to have an account for various activities on our platform. Please keep your password safe, as all activity linked to your account will be the responsibility of the user. Please contact us if you believe that your account has been used by another person. In order to use ILO Akademi, you will need to have reached the national digital age of consent. Everyone who signs up to the Platform or uses the services provided in the Platform without signing up are deemed to have accepted the applicability of these rules.
- Aim of the content on the Platform is “learning and development”. This includes all “business topics”, “personal and managerial competencies”, “general culture”, and “hobbies” fields.
- Beneficiaries of the services offered by the Platform can only perform lawful acts on the Platform. The User shall bear the legal and penal responsibilities for all acts and actions he or she performs on the Platform. When using the Platform, the User agrees to comply with the Turkish Criminal Code, Turkish Commercial Code, Code of Obligations, Law No. 5651 on Regulating Publications on the Internet and Fighting Against Crimes Committed on Internet, Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works and other legislation, all kinds of relevant legislation provisions that are already in effect, and the notifications to be published by ILO Türkiye with regard to the Platform.
- With regard to the service or the relevant non-open source technology, users are prohibited from reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling the service or the relevant non-open source technology or attempting to gain access to source codes. Users are strictly prohibited from developing, supporting or using software, devices, commands, robots or other tools or processes to derive the application used on the Platform or copy the profiles and all other data on the application. Any User to violate the said prohibitions shall be exclusively and severally responsible for any damage caused by the violation to the Platform, users and/or third persons.
- ILO Türkiye may terminate all activities carried out on the Platform without any reason or justification whatsoever.In this case, the User shall not be entitled to make any request. The Platform is not a storage service. It has no obligation to store, maintain or provide the User with a copy of any information or content provided by the User, except to the extent required by applicable laws and noted in this Agreement. The Platform management shall also reserve its right to permanently delete such information and content.
- The Platform may take measures to prohibit, either definitely or indefinitely, the User’s access to the Platform. The User shall be prohibited from attempting to counteract the measures taken by the Platform; all damages resulting from the violation of this provision shall be the responsibility of the User by whom such damage was caused.
- Private passwords used to log into the system shall not be shared with anyone else. Users shall not make posts on the Platform on behalf of others. All responsibility related to the security of the User’s account shall be held by the User. The User is recommended to create a password that is not easily predictable and avoid sharing it with third persons or entering his or her username and password into third-party websites and/or mobile applications. The User shall be held personally responsible for the possession or use of such information by third parties, or the inaccuracy of the information. Otherwise, the User shall be responsible for any damage to the Platform and/or other users.
- The User acknowledges that the Platform is owned and operated by the ILO Office for Türkiye. The contents of the Platform are protected in accordance with intellectual and industrial rights. The User agrees and undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, process any pictures, texts, audio-visual images, video clips, files, databases, catalogues and lists within the Platform which will constitute a violation of the real or personal rights or assets of ILO Türkiye and/or another third person. The User shall not, under any name or title, access ILO Türkiye’s non-public services, database, or the data created for ILO Türkiye without the express permission of ILO Türkiye.
- ILO Türkiye has no responsibility in connection with the content published by third persons on the Platform and the websites linked through the Platform. It shall be the responsibility of those third parties who perform these actions to commit that the entire content and information provided by any third party as well as the visuals and auditory images are accurate and in compliance with the law. ILO Türkiye does not guarantee the security, accuracy and legality of the services and content provided by third parties.
- ILO Türkiye does not guarantee that the services provided under the Platform will be always active and accessible. ILO Türkiye shall by no means accept any responsibility particularly with regard to the decisions and practices of judiciary or other competent authorities, force majeure events, situations caused by third parties, disruptions and delays and other external factors caused by internet connection service providers, misuse, technical failures and other disruptions that may be caused by ILO Türkiye, and any setback resulting from repair works or other instructions.
- Where necessary, ILO Türkiye may restrict or suspend access to the service in the event that the operational safety of the network is at risk or in other cases which it deems necessary, in order to avoid any failures in the network, software or saved files, to prevent or moderate possible disruptions.
Concerning Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
- Use of the Platform shall not imply the transfer or licensing of the intellectual or industrial property rights or that any person is granted a right to reproduce, disseminate, use or exploit such rights. Unauthorized use of any content shall constitute a violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Platform or third parties, with respect to which all responsibility shall be held by the User who carries out the relevant action.
- The Platform and Services including the website, current or future applications and services, API, codes and other content developed by our employees are owned by ILO Akademi and their unauthorized use for any reason whatsoever shall be prohibited.
- Rights to all photographs, videos and texts on the Platform are protected under the provisions of Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artistic Works, Decree-Law No. 554 on the Protection of Industrial Designs, Decree-Law No. 556 on the Protection of Trademarks. Pursuant to Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artistic Works, the interactive training materials on the Platform cannot be used, distributed, reproduced or published, even with reference, in full or in part without the permission of the right holder. Platform users shall be deemed to have accepted all of the abovementioned obligations regarding copyright.
- All intellectual and/or industrial property rights to the content, programmes and works on the Platform are held by the ILO Office for Türkiye. Users may not engage in any activity violating the intellectual and/or industrial property rights. As individuals registered to the system, Users shall only have an individual right to use the platform which is a simple non-exclusive entitlement for usage. The User agrees not to modify, adapt, translate, sell any component of the content on the platform; create derivative or adapted works based on the content/product/service, interfere with the structure or organization of the content/product/service; use any content, image, clip, musical work or composition and lyrics outside of the purposes of this Agreement, perform reverse engineering in a way that disturbs their integrity or publish them on any media. The User may not download and save all or a part of, or partly/fully reproduce the Platform nor allow others to use such copies or make them available for the use and information of others for any reason whatsoever.
- Without reservation, it shall be prohibited to violate the intellectual property or other rights held by ILO Türkiye, (i) to reproduce or distribute training videos or other materials; (ii) to reproduce or distribute any technology unless published under an open source license; (iii) to use, without permission, ILO trademarks and logos in the name of any company/individual, Platform, e-mail or URL, i.e., any online platform.
- The User shall be prohibited from using or causing to listen and/or watch the content provided through the Platform in public places. The User shall not gain any direct or indirect income or similar profits through the use of the platform.
- As per the model of the Platform, ILO Türkiye does not have any responsibility to review and/or edit the content to check for any legal issues. Additionally, we as ILO Türkiye are not in a position to determine the legal compliance of the content. We cannot make any editorial arrangements with regard to the content offered on the Platform and therefore cannot guarantee that the content is reliable, valid, accurate or factual in any way. It will be at the User’s risk to trust the information provided by the trainer when accessing the content.
- ILO Türkiye does not make any explicit or implicit guarantee or commitment with regard to the currency, accuracy, conditions, quality, performance of the information on the Platform, its fitness for a specific purpose, its impacts on other associated or independent information, services or products or its completeness.
- Users’ actions on the Platform can be used for advertising, promotional or other purposes. The User may not interfere with the said rights and powers held by the Platform by claiming any intellectual, industrial, financial, incorporeal or other rights on such posts, or claim the violation of their rights or for damages or otherwise.
- The Platform management exercises utmost care for the safety of the information provided by the User on the Platform. However, the User agrees that the Platform management and ILO Türkiye have no other obligation than the due diligence obligation with respect to the safety of the information, or any responsibility with regard to any direct or indirect damages in such cases as the seizure of information through illegal access to the Platform.
- Courts and Execution Offices of Ankara shall have the exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising from the Agreement.
- By using the website, the User agrees, declares and undertakes that he or she has read the entire Agreement, fully understood its contents and endorsed all of the provisions therein.
- This User Agreement may be updated by the ILO Office for Türkiye over time. Users shall be deemed to have accepted the updated clauses every time they enter the website.
Disclosure and Consent Statement on the Protection of Personal Data
In accordance with Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection (the “Law”), your personal data can be processed by the ILO Office for Türkiye (“ILO” or the “Organization”), as the data responsibler, in the context explained below.
You can find further information regarding the purposes of processing your data by our organization, in the policies on the protection and processing of personal data, available at iloakademi.org/local/pages/?id=1.
Which Personal Data Are Processed?
Account Data: In order to use certain features (like accessing content), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, such as your e-mail address, password, phone number, occupation, skill interests, gender, race, ethnicity, government ID information, verification photo, age, date of birth and account settings and assign you a unique identifying number (“Account Data”).
Profile Data: Where necessary, your profile data will be publicly viewable by others.
Shared Content: Some of the Services let you interact with other users or share content publicly, including by posting reviews about content, asking or answering questions, sending messages to trainees or trainers, or posting photos or other work you upload. Such shared content may be publicly viewable by others depending on where it is posted.
Educational Content Data: When you access content, we collect certain data including which courses, assignments, labs, workspaces, and quizzes you’ve started and completed; your exchanges with trainers, teaching assistants, and other traineess; and essays, answers to questions, and other items submitted to satisfy course and related content requirements. If you are a trainer, we store your educational content which may contain data about you.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data can be processed within the conditions for the processing of personal data specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law with the purpose of (“Purposes”) offering a chance to social partners to enhance vocational and personal skills and knowledge in order to provide you with video training content through our online training platform, the ILO Akademi (the “Platform”), and achieve the goal of providing decent and productive jobs in freedom, equality, safety and dignity for all women and men.
Conditions for Processing Personal Data of Groups of Persons
The express consent of relevant groups of persons is only one of the reasons for legal compliance that allows for the processing of personal data in accordance with the law. Apart from express consent, personal data can also be processed if one of the other reasons for legal compliance, specified below, exists. The basis for personal data processing can only be one of the reasons for legal compliance indicated below, while multiple conditions can serve as the basis for processing the same personal data. In the event that the personal data that is processed is of a private nature, the conditions under the heading “Processing of Private Personal Data” below shall apply. Groups of persons shall be informed on which personal data is processed pursuant to this Policy, the purposes and reasons for which the personal data is processed, the sources from which the personal data is collected, with whom the personal data will be shared and how it will be used.
Clearly Provided for by the Laws: In cases where the laws clearly provide a base for processing of personal data, ILO Türkiye shall process the personal data of the groups of persons, without additionally receiving their express consent.
Failure to Receive the Express Consent of the Data Subject Due to Bodily Incapability:The data of a group of persons can be processed without their express consent in the event that it is mandatory for the protection of life or physical integrity of the person or of any other person who is bodily incapable of giving his/her consent or whose consent is not deemed legally valid.
Direct Relation to the Conclusion or Fulfilment of a Contract: Provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or fulfilment of that contract, personal data belonging to the parties of a contract.can be processed, in the event that the processing of is necessary,
Personal Data Made Available to the Public by Groups of Persons: The data can be processed without requiring express consent in the event that a group of persons have made their personal data available to the public. For example, the personal data publicly shared by the Member on the internet or social media accounts can be processed, as long as and to the extent that the post is in line with his or her intent.
Data Processing is Mandatory for the Establishment or Protection of Any Right:The data belonging to a group of persons can be processed without requiring express consent in the event that data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of any right. For example, including these information in the complaint record, based on a member’s complaint to the Court.
Processing of Data Based on Legitimate Interests: The data belonging to a group of persons can be processed without requiring express consent in the event that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of ILO Türkiye, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the group of persons. For example, executing satisfaction survey by ILO in order to provide trainee satisfaction.
Processing of Data Belonging to A Group of Persons Based on Express Consent: The personal data belonging to a group of persons shall be processed on the basis of express consent.
Processing of Private Personal Data
Some personal data is arranged separately as “Private Personal Data” and subject to special protection. Private personal data can be processed, in the case of the express consent of a group of persons, in line with the principles in this Policy and by taking the administrative and technical measures required. If a group of persons does not have express consent, private personal data can be processed in the following cases, provided that adequate measures to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board (the “Board”) are taken:
- Personal data, other than the health and sexual life of the group of persons, in cases stipulated by law,
- Personal data related to the health and sexual life of the group of persons, but only for the purposes of protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing, can only be processed by individuals or authorized institutions under a confidentiality obligation.
Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties and Purposes of Transfer
Under your use of the ILO Akademi platform and for the Purposes listed above, your personal data can be transferred by our organization to business partners, authorized public institutions and authorized private persons within the framework of the conditions and purposes for processing personal data specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
Methods and Legal Reason for Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by ILO Türkiye electronically through Cookies in order to achieve the goals detailed above. The data processing conditions based on which we process your personal data through cookies are as follows:
- Processing of personal data belonging to the parties of a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or fulfilment of that contract,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data responsible, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject,
- You have given express consent.
In the processing of personal data, ILO acts in line with the principles introduced pursuant to the legislation and the principle of good faith (bona fides). In this framework, the processing of personal data is exercised and limited to the extent required by the activities of our organization.
Reason for Using Personal Data
We use your data to provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, provide security against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyse how people use our Services, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity.
We use the data we collect through your use of the Services to:
- Provide and administer the Services, including facilitating participation in educational content, issuing completion certificates, displaying customized content, and facilitating communication with other users;
- Process payments to trainers and other third parties;
- Process your requests for educational content, products, specific services, information or features;
- Communicate with you about your account by:
- Responding to your questions and concerns;
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from trainers, trainees and teaching assistants; notifications about the changes to our Service; and updates to our agreements;
- Sending you information, such as by e-mail or text messages, about your progress in courses and related content, reward programmes, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available content created by instructors (which you can opt out of any time);
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages (which you can manage from the “options” or “settings” page of the mobile app);
- Manage your account and account preferences;
- Facilitate the Services’ technical functioning, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, securing the Services, and preventing fraud and abuse;
- Solicit feedback from users;
- Marketing products, services, surveys and promotions;
- Marketing Subscription Plans to potential customers;
- Learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers and/or analysing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
- Identify unique users across devices;
- Tailor advertisements across devices;
- Improve our Services and develop new products, services and features;
- Analyse trends and traffic, track purchases and usage data;
- Advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications;
- As required or permitted by law; or
- As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety and integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our Services.
Retention of Personal Data
Without prejudice to the retention periods stipulated by the legislation, we retain personal data for the period required by the purpose of processing personal data.
In cases where we process personal data for multiple purposes, if the purposes of processing data have been eliminated or the deletion of the data upon the request of the Data Subject is not hindered by the legislation, the data is deleted, destroyed, or retained by anonymization. Legislative provisions and PDP Board decisions are complied with in the destruction, deletion or anonymization of data.
Measures we take regarding the retention of personal data
As ILO Türkiye, we build technical infrastructures and related control mechanisms for deleting, destroying and anonymising personal data; take the necessary measures to retain personal data safely; employ employees with technical expertise; develop systems for business continuity and emergency plans against possible risks and their implementation; establish security systems in accordance with the technological developments regarding the storage areas of personal data.
We raise awareness by informing our employees about the technical and administrative risks associated with the retention of personal data; in the case of cooperation with third parties for the retention of personal data, we include the provisions regarding the necessary security measures to be taken in the contracts made with the companies to which personal data is transferred, in order to protect and safely retain the personal data transferred.
Security of Personal Data
Our obligations regarding the security of personal data
We take administrative and technical measures according to technological facilities and implementation costs to:
- Prevent the illegal processing of personal data,
- Prevent illegal access to personal data,
- Ensure that personal data is stored in accordance with the law.
Measures we take to prevent illegal processing of personal data
We carry out and cause the necessary inspections to be carried out within our organization; we train and inform our employees on the processing of personal data in accordance with the law; our activities are evaluated in detail in all units, as a result of which the personal data is processed,
In cases of unlawful disclosure of personal data or data leakage, we inform the PDP Board of the situation and conduct the investigations and take the measures required by the legislation. Additionally, as ILO, we employ employees with technical expertise; update and renew technical measures periodically; create access authorization procedures within our company; determine the procedures for reporting the technical measures and audit procedures; build the data recording systems used in our organization in accordance with the legislation and inspect them periodically; train and inform our employees on access to personal data and authorization, and build security systems within technological advancements in order to prevent illegal access to personal data.
Destruction of Personal Data
ILO Türkiye retains personal data for the period required for the purpose for which it is processed and for the minimum period stipulated in the legislation to which the relevant activity is subject. In this context, our company first determines whether a period is stipulated for the storage of personal data in the relevant legislation and, if so, acts in accordance with this period. If there is no legal period, personal data is retained for the period required for the purpose for which it is processed.
Destruction of personal data is the process of making personal data inaccessible and unrecoverable and reusable by anyone.
Anonymisation of personal data is to make it impossible for such data to be associated with any identified or identifiable person in any way, even if the personal data is matched with other data.
By the end of their designated retention period, personal data is destroyed in line with periodical destruction periods or the data subject’s application and through the designated data destruction methods (deletion and/or destruction and/or anonymisation).
Informing Personal Data Subjects
ILO Türkiye informs data subjects prior to processing Personal Data, in accordance with Article 10 of the Law. In this context, ILO Türkiye fulfils its Disclosure obligation in obtaining personal data. The disclosure to Data Subjects under the Disclosure obligation includes the following:
- Identity of the data responsible or, if any, representative
- The purpose for which the personal data will be processed
- To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred
- The method and legal reason for collecting personal data
Other rights listed in Article 11 of the PDP Law.
ILO Türkiye shall provide the required information if the data subject requests information in line with Article 20 of the Constitution and Article 11 of the PDP Law.
Your Rights as Personal Data Subjects As Listed in Article 11 of the Law
We would like to inform you that as a personal data subject, you have the following rights pursuant to Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data has been processed,
- To request the relevant information if your personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose for processing your personal data and whether the data is used appropriately,
- To know the domestic or foreign third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To request the correction of errors in the case of any missing or incorrectly processed personal data, and that the transaction carried out in this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the case of elimination of the reasons requiring its processing, even though the data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the PDP Law and other relevant legislation, and that the transaction carried out in this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- To contest the results of automated processing in cases in which the analysis of the processed data by means of exclusively automated systems has produced unfavourable results,
- To claim compensation for damages resulting from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can send us your applications concerning your rights listed above by filling in the ILO Office for Türkiye Data Subject Application Form available on iloakademi.org/local/pages/?id=1. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded, free of charge, as earliest as possible and within 30 days at the latest; however, if the operation necessitates additional costs, a fee may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Board of Personal Data Protection
Letter of Consent
Through the “ILO (International Labour Organization) Office for Türkiye Akademi Learning Portal (ILO Akademi) Clarification and Consent Letter on the Protection of Personal Data”, the User and/or Visitor is deemed to have accepted and declared that he/she has been informed of his/her personal data that is processed, understood the matters subject to the information, and learned about his/her legal rights regarding the said records pursuant to Article 10 “Obligation of Controller to Inform” of Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data.
We may update this text without any notice to you; for this reason, we recommend that you review this text regularly.
Last Update: 21.04.2021